What to do in case of an accident?
- If you are involved in an accident, here are a few basic things to keep in mind...
- Move to a safe area (if you can)
- Stop your vehicle and get out
- Check on others involved
- Call the police to the scene
- Document the scene
- File your insurance claim
- For a more complete list that you can save and print, please click this link > What to do in case of an accident
When am I responsible for my deductible?
- If you are at fault and are turning your vehicle’s damage into your insurance company, then you may be responsible for your deductible.
- If you are the at fault party, then you are NOT responsible for a deducible to fix the other vehicle. Your insurance will pay the repairs.
Am I required to get more than one estimate?
- No you are not. You only need one estimate and you can get that from the body shop of your choice.
What happens if the price changes from the original estimate?
- When the customer is paying for the repairs, we will notify them and get approval for any additional damage or costs before we proceed with the repair.
- If insurance is paying for the repair, then we will work directly with the insurance company to get any additional costs covered at no cost to the customer.
Can my insurance company tell me what body shop I have to use?
- No! You can use the body shop of your choosing.
How are you paid when an insurance company is involved?
- There are a couple ways we can be paid. We will work directly with an insurance company so they may send us a check directly. The insurance company may also send you a check. In that case you would use that check to pay us.
Do you offer any shuttle services?
- Yes we do! We can pick you up or drop off. Just let us know if you need to use our services.
Can I drop my car off after hours?
- Yes you can! We have a drop box where you can drop your keys off after hours.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
When are you open?
- Monday to Friday - 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday by appointment only
- Closed Sunday